Feltham Hall is one of Carlow’s premier estates and this extended 3 bedroomed semi, very well positioned within the estate, close to a large green area, ideal for kids.
Just a short walk from Carlow Town Centre, bus depot, Carlow IT and Fairgreen Shopping Centre.
Rear Garden has a westerly aspect and can take advantage of any afternoon/evening sun. The owners extended the dining area giving a surprising amount of extra living space which considerably enhances this house.
• Ground Floor Hall: 6.85 sq m Tiled floor, coving, fitted burglar alarm
• Living room: 16.27 sq m. Solid Oak Floor, raised brick fireplace with inset stove, coving, blind.
• Utility: 3.02 sq m. Tiled floor, blind. Plumbed for washing machine, gas burner.
• Toilet: 3.05 sq m. Tiled floor, wc, whb, blind.
• Kitchen/ Dining room: 23.77 sq m tiled floor on kitchen area, solid oak floor on dining/sitting room area. Drapes and blinds, recessed lighting, 5 ring gas burner, electric double oven, integrated dishwasher.
• Living Room: 10.08 sq m
• First Floor Hall: 2.02m x 2.35m. With Stira stairs to partially floored attic.
• Bedroom 11.89 sq m. Fitted wardrobe, drapes, blind, laminate floor
• Ensuite: 2.62 sq m: Electric shower, wc, whb, tiled
• Bedroom 2: 10.72 sq m: Double wardrobe, laminate floor, drapes, blind
• Bedroom 3: 5.87 sq m: Laminate floor, drapes, blind.
• HotPress: 0.8 sq m
• Bathroom: 6.91 sq m: Pump showetr over bath, wc, whb, fully tiled.
2 garden sheds.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.